[Hidden-tech] Seeking office space to share

David Spound dspound at mac.com
Fri Apr 28 11:22:12 EDT 2006

I am looking for some part-time office space. My needs and budget are
modest, and my usage pattern may be unusual, too.

As many of you know, my work involves creating and leading educational
programs for reducing stress and enhancing wellness. The activities I would
bring to any space would tend to be quiet, and I need to find a space that
would be compatible with my work.

I would like access to a small office that would be comfortable and private
enough for me to meet with a client. It would also need Internet access. I
might use this office for 6-12 hours per week.

I would also like access to a meeting room that could accommodate 10-15
people. I might use this room one morning or one afternoon per week, and I
might also use it for 1-2 evening or weekend meetings per week.

I am flexible about the location, although something near my home
(Florence/Northampton) would be best. In an ideal world, I would be able to
barter for some of the rental costs. I have many years of experience
installing and supporting Macintosh computers and developing web sites.
Barter would be great but it is not essential.

If you have a suitable space or know someone who might, please let me know.

Thanks,

David

David Spound, M.Ed.

Valley Mindfulness
Meditation and Stress Reduction: Workshops, Classes and Coaching

(413) 219-0654
david at valleymindfulness.com
http://www.valleymindfulness.com

Upcoming classes:
* A Taste of Mindfulness, Sunday, April 30
* Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction, June/July