[Hidden-tech] looking for firms for PR effort on health insurance costs program

Jeanne Yocum jeanne at yourghostwriter.com
Wed Sep 28 15:23:08 EDT 2005

Hi, all,

We think that since health insurance costs are such a hot topic, we can
probably get some pre-program publicity for the "Are Health Insurance Costs
Killing You?" panel on Oct. 25.  We have plenty of sole practitioners who
are willing to talk to the media, of course, but I'm wondering if there are
any of you out there who provide employee benefits to your staff who might
talk with a reporter about how the soaring cost of health insurance impacts
your business?

It is important that our voices be heard on this issue.  When I confirmed
with State Rep. Ellen Story last week that she would be attending this
program, she made a point of stressing how strong the insurance company
lobby is on Beacon Hill.  We're in an uphill battle and need to be heard!

Thanks.

-- Jeanne Yocum
Tuscarora Communications, Ltd.
413-467-9470