[Hidden-tech] Hidden Tech Logistics Coordinator Needed

Read Predmore, Ph.D. predmore at PredmoreAssociates.com
Wed Sep 28 11:50:48 EDT 2005

Hello everyone,

I have been helping location and arrange meeting spaces for Hidden-Tech for
a year or so.  Unfortunately, due to other obligations, I will no longer be
able to do this.

The coordination typically averages two to three hours per month.  I have a
list of meeting places and contacts that I will pass onto the new logistics
coordinator, as well as work with them during the transition.

Please contact me if you need more information about this opportunity and
contact Amy Zuckerman (413-253-4124) if you want to volunteer for this
position.

Thanks,

Read Predmore, Ph.D.

Predmore Associates

Stellar Solutions to Your Technical Problems

120 Pulpit Hill Road, Suite 22

Amherst, MA 01002

413-549-8554

predmore at PredmoreAssociates.com