[Hidden-tech] A Query to Answer on the Forums

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Fri Sep 16 09:43:08 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,

I posted this query about a week ago and it's still a big concern of mine.
If you have thoughts, please post them to the FORUMS, not this list.
They're easy to access through the MEMBERS section of the Web Site. And if
you have problems entering, our Webmaster can make it right.

Hi All,

As someone who tags the virtual company/self-employment trend, I've been
wondering whether the ongoing and long-term energy crisis will end up
promoting self-employment.

For example, will the corporate world start promoting telecommuting to save
money on office heating/cooling?

Will more folks opt out of commuting and join the hidden-tech, virtual
company ranks?

Any ideas? Post them here.

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech founder, co-chair