[Hidden-tech] On Dunn & Bradstreet and RYZE

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Fri Sep 16 09:39:37 EDT 2005

Hi

I've also had the bombardment experience with D & N. They claim that
filling out my marketing profile will boost business, but my experience is
that folks usually find me through the recommendations of others. I rarely
get a client based on some directory, which makes me wary of online ONLY
networking organizations like RYZE. In building Hidden-Tech with the help
of all of you, it seems that the combination of the personal with online
tools is the way to go.

So, I'm broadening this discussion. What do people feel about faceless
online networking organizations?

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech founder, co-chair