[Hidden-tech] Verizon cell phones

Edbride-PR Ed at edbride-pr.com
Thu Sep 8 16:20:04 EDT 2005

The most important feature for me was speakerphone. Not because of
hands-free operation, although that can be easier to use than the earbug;
rather, for small meetings, speakerphone can be very useful.

I once conducted a 40-minute telephone briefing with a client. Actually, I
was driving to an airport while he was doing a PowerPoint presentation for
an editor in another location. So, I could listen and participate, while he
did the presentation, and the phone was sitting in the visor to my car. Good
reception and excellent results. (SprintPCS, in this case).

Ed