[Hidden-tech] chop shop in Northampton?

Jonathon Podolsky business at Podolsky.cc
Thu Sep 8 02:34:07 EDT 2005

On 9/6/05 4:26 PM, "matthew at the-spa.com" <matthew at the-spa.com> wrote:

>    ** Be a Good Dobee and help the group
>    ** Fill out the survey/skills inventory in the member's area.
>    ** Remember you must be counted to post .
>
> hello.
>
> does anyone know if the chop shop in northampton is still open?
> anyone have the phone number or email?
>
> i was looking to rent some time on a g5 mac with final cut pro
> (preferably a dual) and i know when they opened they offered that but
> i can't find any contact info.

I think so.  They used to post on the Noho Film Group listserv.  You could
post your question there.  Movietalk.org

Jonathon Podolsky
Producer, Whole Health Expo
Voice 413 . 584 . 0010
Or toll-free 877.WHE.EXPO
Fax 413 . 586 . 5846

You can find information about our upcoming events, download our exhibitor
guide, and floor plans:
http://www.WholeHealthExpo.com