[Hidden-tech] If you haven't visited HT Forums, it's time to do so

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Tue Sep 6 21:48:05 EDT 2005

Hi All,

I took a trip to the Hidden-Tech Forums page tonight and found some really
wonderful postings and promotions for seminars, work shops etc . . .

For those of you who don't know about The Forums, this is the place within
the HT online community where you are allowed to promote yourself, your
politics and generally discuss topics to your heart's content with others.
Sometime this year, if we can get our fund-raising going, we aim to have a
weekly listing of Forum Topics posted to the announcement lists so all can
know what is taking place there.

For now, you'll have to take a walk to the Forums on your own. They're
accessible through the Members section of the Web site.

I'm hoping you'll take the time to sign in -- yes, for now it requires a
very easy, though separate sign in -- because I have a posting under
national that I would like to share with you. Actually, it's more of a
polling question:

<http://members.hidden-tech.net/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=57>Will the
Energy Crisis Boost Self-Employment?

If I can gather pertinent information, I will pass this onto officials in
government and possibly spin it into an article. No one will be quoted or
cited without permission.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech founder, co-chair