[Hidden-tech] A thank you from the Insurance Partnership regoinal manager

Jeanne Yocum jeanne at yourghostwriter.com
Sat Oct 29 14:22:51 EDT 2005

Hi, all,

I received the note below from Simon Muil, the western regional manager for
the state's  Insurance Partnership after he participated in our health
insurance forum on Tuesday.  Those of you who did not hear Simon's
explanation of how the Insurance Partnership can help self-employed
individuals or those with a few employees can visit
www.insurancepartnership.org.  Bills before the legislature currently would
increase the income eligibility level for this program, which would be a
help to many of us, so keep an eye on what's happening on Beacon Hill

Jeanne Yocum

Here's Simons' note:
Jeanne,