[Hidden-tech] Looking for a good PHP developer familiar with the real estate industry

Roman Victor romanvictor at comcast.net
Sun Oct 9 12:49:08 EDT 2005

Hi,

I am usually a just an occasional lurker but now I have something to offer
to Hidden-Tech members.

For non-compete and workload reasons I am unable to take on a new job one of
my clients has asked for. So instead, I have been asked to qualify a person
or web site development company to take over the long-term maintenance and
updates for an existing PHP/database driven based web site.

The candidate developer or company should be a full time developer. They
should know not only PHP/database driven web sites but preferably the retail
real estate industry. Integrity, longevity in the business and
responsiveness are very important for this client as they have been burned
by previous fly-by night outfits.

If you are interest please contact me off-line.

Roman

Roman Victor, Software Developer
RVPM Designs
8 Coach Ln