[Hidden-tech] Seeking bloggers for Hidden-Tech

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Mon Nov 28 10:10:02 EST 2005

Hi all,

Shel Horowitz and I are developing a Hidden-Tech blog that will focus on
what it's like to work virtually and the issues we face. In time, we hope
to link our blog with many national blogs that relate to this topic, as
well as Web sites that look at the future of the work place.

There's no time table yet for launch because, first, we need 10 to 15
people who will be willing to put together material and at least write once
a month so the blog will have new entries. EVERYONE is free to write to the
blog, but having regulars is necessary to keep it going.

So, all writers out there, please reach me with thoughts/ideas/issues to
cover. Those who participate will benefit by having a place to share their
ideas and the PR we can provide.

You can reach me at: <mailto:amy_zuckerman>amy_zuckerman

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech founder, co-chair