[Hidden-tech] more gift offerings

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Wed Nov 23 09:03:53 EST 2005

Hi all,

It's looking like Hidden-Tech's creativity is shining as members come up
with gifts for the Dec. 6 holiday party that reflect their work and business.

Alex Fischer, a new member from the DC area, reports that he's offering "a
framed 20x24 archival print of an immatural Bald Eagle close-up as it is
going skyward having just been released atop Mt. Sugarloaf this past summer
by noted raptor savior Tom Rinaldi."

And we have a number of $5 coupons from Island Ink Jet in the Hampshire
Mall, which refills your printer cartridges.

For more details see www.hidden-tech.net.

And we still need some folks to help out with music and set up!

Happy Holidays

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech founder, co-chair