[Hidden-tech] Fwd: Happy Thanksgiving - more offerings

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Tue Nov 22 16:54:13 EST 2005

As many of you will be heading out to families around the country by
tomorrow, I wanted to wish everyone on the list and wonderful, peaceful
Thanksgiving.

We all live in strange times, but as Marcia Yudkin said at the last
meeting, we're not alone.

And, as if to prove that, many of you are coming out with gift offerings
for our Dec. 6 holiday party gift exchange. Here's one from a new member,
Sheri Peirce, and I'll be picking up coupons from our Hampshire Mall
cartridge business (to be named) later on this evening.

Blessings!

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech founder, co-chair