[Hidden-tech] local author on CNN this weekend

Jon Reed jonreed at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 10 19:21:22 EST 2005

Hello Hidden-Tech folks.

I'm happy to report that Rachel Meyers, my co-author for Resumes from Hell,
will be appearing this weekend (twice) on a taped segment for a CNN show
called "In the Money," hosted by Jack Cafferty (we're doing the taping
Friday).

There's a link to the show preview here:

http://money.cnn.com/ontv/inthemoney/

The scheduled airtimes are: 1:00 PM EST Saturday and 3:00 PM EST Sunday

Unfortunately, they would only interview one of us for the segment but it's
still great to see these opportunities happen. It's nice to share this with
Hidden-Tech because I know a lot of you are pushing through your own
publicity campaigns. We had a lot of agents blow us off in the early going,
but we knew we were onto something and were determined to push through. We
have a long way to go still, but these moments of vindication are sweet for
all of us who believe in publishing and/or running companies on our own terms.

best regards,

Jon Reed
Co-Chair, Hidden-Tech
www.resumesfromhell.com