[Hidden-tech] Network wiring

Andy Klapper andytk at charter.net
Wed Nov 9 10:28:28 EST 2005

Chris,

I have NetGear, which I assume is good, and Belkin, which I assume is not so
good, both for a song, after rebate.

What brands do you recommend, and which do you recommend avoiding?  While
you are at it which protocol do you recommend?  Not that I'm planning on
upgrading at the moment, but these are the questions that I would ask before
making a purchase.

On the security note, I like to enter in the mac addresses of the
machines/cards that I know I use (there are only a few) in addition to using
encryption.

Andy.