[Hidden-tech] survey phishing attack warning

Jonathan Dill jfdill at jfdill.com
Fri Nov 4 17:37:20 EST 2005

Thanks for the info, Kathy.  Another unusual one that I have been seeing
more of lately is phishing for employer logins to job boards like
Monster with a bogus "customer satisfaction" survey.  I'm not sure what
the scam is, but guess they could login to your account and get your
credit card info or use the info to try to order stuff and have it
billed to your company, or even ship and invoice you for stuff in hopes
you will pay for it without realizing it wasn't something that you ordered.

Jonathan