[Hidden-tech] Windows security (sic)

Bobbi Melville bmelville.pgs at verizon.net
Tue May 31 09:56:13 EDT 2005

OK guys.

I've been following this thread as best I can. I'm primarily a Mac
user, but I do use PC's as well. My PC laptop, which is on-line daily
for a couple of hours, had 2 adwares last week. I'd like to make it
more secure. Could one of you please tell us how to set up
an account with very few privileges under Windows? I'd do it tonight
if I knew how.

Thanks,

Bobbi
--
Bobbi Melville
Publicity & Graphic Services

Phone	413 369-8022
Cell	413 335-2141
Fax	413 369-4257
Mail	PO Box 611, Conway, MA 01341-0611, USA
FedEx, UPS address: 1356 Ashfield Road, Conway, MA 01341, USA

Design, marketing, and information management
of projects and programs