[Hidden-tech] Casting call for local short film...

matthew at the-spa.com matthew at the-spa.com
Tue May 31 09:47:03 EDT 2005

Hello!

i am working with two local screenwriters on a new short that will be
shot locally in July!

here is the basic info and a link to the pdf flyer.

if folks could print out the flyer and post it in places where people
who are interested in short films that would be wonderful!

CASTING CALL for Short Film. Alfred Hitchcock style thriller set in an
elementary school.

Open Auditions are being held June 11th From 10:00am - 3:00pm

Comfort Inn & Suites
Meeting Room #1
321 Center Street
Ludlow, MA 01056
Phone: (413) 589-9300 (Hotel#)

Take I-90 East or West to Exit 7. Take a left onto
Center Street. The hotel is on the right.

We are looking for a mix of boys and girls, ages 8-11. One female age
20-40 to play a schoolteacher and one male age 30-50 to play a creepy
janitor.

There is no pay for this project, but food, DVD copy, and credit will
be provided. For the kids amateurs are fine. For the adult's some
acting experience is required. We are shooting in the Longmeadow
Massachusetts area for six days around the time of July 7th-16th.

Please prepare a monologue for the audition that will showcase your
acting talents. If there are any questions please contact us at
(info at bowlingsquirrel.com).

http://www.cluelessandlark.org/casting_flyer.pdf