[Hidden-tech] Database Assistance !!!!

Afranio Torres-Neto webal at hotmail.com
Wed May 25 19:37:32 EDT 2005

  Hello Hidden Tech Members !!!

  My client is in need of database for their website. My friend and I
designed the site and now my client wants to enhance it with database.

   My client needs are the following:

  - Login user name and passwords - For over 100 subscribers
  - Ability to upload pictures to the website
  - One person will control the entire database meaning having access to all
other pages
  - Some employees will have access to specific parts fo the website
  - Ability to post messages so other people who login can view news and
updates

  I am pretty sure I am missing something, but for now those are the main
needs. Please make sure you respond to this email because the client needs
this database as soon as possible.

  Sincerely,
  Afranio Torres
  http://www.PelesLava.com