[Hidden-tech] instructions for HT Connect exhibitors

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Fri May 13 16:10:46 EDT 2005

Hi all,

The room design is just about done and looks great.

Because there are so many of you and sponsors, you may find that you are
sharing space with another HT Company. Only people on eight-foot tables
will share, which is about two thirds of you. Please be understanding and
gracious about this. The cost of entry was kept low, which means we all
must be forbearing. I'm sure you'll all be fine.

Also, this is first come/first serve. Please seek the sector you chose and
take a space there. DO NOT SWITCH SECTORS. If you do, you will mess up the
entire floor plan.

I believe accounting is located in business management and development. If
there is no space there, then try professional services.

Most of all, hoping you all have a great time!!

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech founder, co-chair