[Hidden-tech] Anyone want to share a table at Greenfield Classic Day

Rich rich at on-the-net.com
Fri May 13 10:24:29 EDT 2005

We have been invited to have a table at Greenfield Classic day as a
"Valley Pioneer."

          Classic Day in Greenfield

    Pioneers in the Valley
    Saturday, June 18;  10:00-4:00
    (Rain Date: Sunday, June 19;  11:00-3:00 )

It is both a good time (music etc) and a good oppotunity to present to a
lot of walk through business.

I will help organized it and run it but our business is not generally
the type that we find this way so someone else needs
to be interested and help staff the table for some of the day -- if you
just want to leave handouts that's ok,
if you help setup or cleanup.

I have the forms so please let me know as soon as possible so I can tell
the organizers we are in,
and we (HT and individual companies) can get listed in the various
promotional pieces.

--
Rich Roth
CEO On-the-net

Bringing you complex online systems since the net was young
http://www.tnrglobal.com - http://www.on-the-net.com/rr/