[Hidden-tech] Quickbooks for Mac question

Garth Shaneyfelt gshaneyfelt at yahoo.com
Wed May 4 14:24:13 EDT 2005

We are trying to evaluate the use of Quickbooks Pro
for Mac (version 5, I believe).  The quickbooks
support website is pretty unhelpful and the sales-type
literature is kinda vague as well.

Basically we just want to see if we can generate
Packing Slips [no prices] directly from Invoices.  I
have seen this mentioned on the PC version, but the
Mac versions seems to be significantly behind....

Anyone have experience with Quickbooks feature set on
the Mac?

thanks much

-Garth