[Hidden-tech] What to charge...

Anne Campbell annebcampbell at yahoo.com
Wed May 4 12:32:19 EDT 2005

Tom Adams wrote:
> my little ego put up a red flag...
>
> um, does that mean that I'm not a "more seasoned consultant"...

Oh, no, no! I'm so sorry - I meant "more seasoned than me!" And that doesn't
take much - I've only been freelancing for a couple of years now.

Thanks to everyone's advice, I'm going to drop the client a line. I like the
idea of telling her that her ideas are great and she should hang on to them
until her budget allows her to hire me. I have a real soft spot for small
businesses, nonprofits, and "good causes" - but my own family is a good cause
too.

Thanks much -
Anne

Anne Campbell, annebcampbell at yahoo.com