[Hidden-tech] What to charge...

Edbride-PR Ed at edbride-pr.com
Wed May 4 11:58:05 EDT 2005

I've spent as long as a year-and-a-half on email before one particular
prospect ever became a client. But, we both knew that that would eventually
happen, so neither of us were put-off by the traffic.

In your case, an occasional response might be something with the sentiment
of, "Thanks, this will be helpful someday as the time arrives for us to
collaborate." Not ideal, admittedly, but you don't want to be totally
incommunicative, either.

Hope this helps,
Ed