[Hidden-tech] Client Review Tool - Recommendation

Dan Mishkind dan at puredesignco.com
Wed May 4 15:02:43 EDT 2005

Hi All,

For those of you who need to show your work to external clients, I just
wanted to put in a plug for a great web-based resource we've been using for
the past 2 years:

    http://www.reviewmanager.com

It's an outsourced client-review tool.  One of it's unique features is when
you upload PDFs, it generates jpegs of the PDF pages on-the-fly, so your
clients can see on-screen jpeg previews, or hi-res PDF pages.  There's a
free 30-day trial, so you can try it out for yourself.

I'm happy to give any more detail to anyone who's interested.

Dan

Dan Mishkind
Principal
Pure Design Co. LLC