[Hidden-tech] What to charge for emergency support ?

Edbride-PR Ed at edbride-pr.com
Wed May 4 08:12:58 EDT 2005

Perhaps I misunderstood the question. If by "wearing a beeper" the question
merely meant being on-call, then of course there should be some
consideration. I was addressing the specific of wearing a beeper, as if that
meant something more than simply being on-call. The beeper gives you more
flexibility (as does a cellphone). But I advocate compensation when someone
is on-call, perhaps (as someone else mentioned) a certain minimum, which
would be applied against a higher rate if an emergency call materiazed.

Ed