[Hidden-tech] Future of Dreamweaver and Flash; Move on Microsoft?

Sean Sullivan-Daley ssullivandaley at mac.com
Tue May 3 20:06:30 EDT 2005

Lets not forget that Adobe purchased "CyberStudio" from GoLive. GoLive
CyberStudio was once a superior product to Dreamweaver - /"MacWorld/
magazine bestowing its 1998 Best Web Authoring Tool to CyberStudio 3.01
back when Dreamweaver was 1.2 and 2.0. It was another name before it was
CyberStudio I think it was called Go Live. Anyway Adobe and Macromedia
are both smart companies and I hope they merge the 2 programs keeping
most of Dreamweaver.

As for Fireworks, I also use fireworks everyday as my main web creation
tool. I know quite a few people that also use fireworks daily. I would
really hate to see it "fade away".

Only time will tell.

-Sean