[Hidden-tech] Why am I losing internet connection frequently?

WGS tech at swiftriver.com
Wed Mar 30 10:18:07 EST 2005

Everything posted is true. There are other issues to throw in the mix.

If the other suggestions still haven't solved the problem, I would also
try these angles-

1) update your wireless NIC driver. If it's integrated update your BIOS.
I've had similar problems clear up with a driver update.

2) update your router firmware

Not sure if you are doing any sort of authentication, but experiment to
see if this is the cause (I've had numerous issues with soho routers and
WPA). If so, hopefully the firmware update will help.

Check to see if any other wireless networks in your area.