[Hidden-tech] Get out of the house: exhibit your business!!! Barter opportunity.

Jonathon Podolsky business at Podolsky.cc
Wed Mar 30 22:06:32 EST 2005

Due to a recent loss in the family and some other non-recurrent challenges,
there are some booths open for the Whole Health Expo, this weekend in
Northampton (it¹s the 20th anniversary of the show and usually sells out).
I am interested in trade, or partial-trade.  Please send me an email ASAP if
you are interested Sales at WholeHealthExpo.com and let me know what service or
product you could offer, preferably including value.

The exhibitor must be at the expo the entire time the show is open.  Ad
space and lecture spots are filled.  More information is available on
http://www.WholeHealthExpo.com then click on exhibitor page.  This is a
great opportunity to reach individuals and small businesses interested in
body/mind/spirit, progressive, or wholistic health businesses.  Most of the
exhibitors are small businesses that may be run out of one¹s home.

Thanks,

Jonathon Podolsky  |  413.585.9614  |  Nextopia
³Get Spirit² exhibit sponsored by the Northampton Whole Health Expo
Artist Reception at Last Minute Gallery April 1.  Expo at Clarion April 2-3.
http://www.LastMinuteGallery.com
http://www.WholeHealthExpo.com