[Hidden-tech] Premiere of a Local Short

matthew matthew at the-spa.com
Tue Mar 29 15:01:22 EST 2005

I didn't work on this, i am posting it for a friend...

World premiere of local short film

When: Saturday April 2nd  7:30pm
Where: Longmeadow Community House
735 Longmeadow Street
Longmeadow MA
*FREE ADMISSION*

A Squirrel Bowling Production “LOVE DELIVERED”
Starring Paul Drechsler-Martell • Angela Ryan •
Screenplay by Scott Kittredge & Brian Jackson • Music
by Dan San Band • Tad Faster • Roger Salloom • Changes
In Latitudes • Produced and Directed by Scott
Kittredge & Brian Jackson

©2005 Squirrel Bowling Productions. All rights
reserved.

Synopsis:

Special delivery takes on a whole new meaning when a
bachelor discovers love at his doorstep. After
ordering a friend for his pet goldfish, John becomes
smitten with the package delivery girl.  His
over-active imagination and love of infomercials soon
finds her back on his doorstep everyday! Making a move
one parcel at a time, can John overcome his shyness to
get the girl - yet not max out his credit limit?

Director’s Statement:

We are very excited to be finished with LOVE DELIVERED
it has been a labor of love, no pun intended.  The
film afforded us the opportunity to work with two
great actors Paul Drechsler-Martell and Angela Ryan.
They gave us their best performances and it really
shows through.  We look forward to the opportunity to
showcase our film in other venues and the possibility
of festival engagements.

LOVE DELIVERED was shot in and around the Springfield
area using local talent, crew, and locations.  We
could not have done this without the generous support
of our community, friends, and family.  We hope you
enjoy the film and spread the good word about LOVE
DELIVERED.

Best,
Scott & Brian