[Hidden-tech] Why am I losing internet connection frequently?

Bronwen bronwen at bronwen.net
Mon Mar 28 12:19:08 EST 2005

I just had exactly the same problem at home, with exactly the same set-up.
After much trouble-shooting, it turned out to be a very simple fix.

What was happening was that our wireless router was too close to the cable
modem & simply interfering. I moved them away from each other and the
problem was solved.

Sounds almost too easy, but it sounds like you're having the same problem.

Hope this helps!

Bronwen Hodgkinson

  _____