[Hidden-tech] Tech/Business page of Daily Hamp Gazette

Sunshine DeWitt SDeWitt at gazettenet.com
Mon Mar 21 13:51:45 EST 2005

Dear Hidden Techers--

I'm starting to put together the monthly technology business page of the
Daily Hampshire Gazette. Announcements about new businesses, new hires,
events, and so on would be appreciated, as would suggestions for future tech
page features.

I'm also looking for guest columns. This would be a 500--700 word piece that
is aimed at a general interest audience and which is NOT a promotion for
your business or service and which provides useful advice or information.

The deadline for submissions of announcements for the April issue is next
Wednesday, March 30. The deadline for guest columns is open-ended. The
easiest way to send them is by email to me at this address. The fax number
here is (413) 585-5299 and the address appears below in my sig.

Thanks and feel free to email if you have any questions.
cheers,

Sunshine DeWitt
Business/Planning Reporter
Daily Hampshire Gazette