[Hidden-tech] for Amherst members

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Thu Mar 17 15:11:30 EST 2005

Hi

Just an FYI that there's a charter vote coming up  on March 29 that could
affect our businesses. I've gone public supporting change. If you want to
understand why, please read the article I wrote (as a letter, originally)
in this week's Amherst Bulletin. Feel free to communicate with me OFF LIST
at az at a-zinternational.com.

However you vote is up to you. What I wrote is my opinion and has no
connection to Hidden-Tech, or Hidden-Tech policy. If there are enough
section of the Web site.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech founder, co-chair