[Hidden-tech] Advice for companies showcasing on 3/21

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Mon Mar 14 10:55:11 EST 2005

Hi all,

We've got a wonderful turn-out assembling for the Dialogue with Hidden-Tech
Companies and Franklin County Officials scheduled for  a week from tonight.
I now have 21 companies committed to showcasing and another 10 or so
participating.

Please be aware that this is a lovely space, but it's limited. If you are
showcasing, you'll be able to put brochures or other hand outs on some
tables that will be provided for the lobby. You will also get a special,
color-coded tag so people can identify you easily. However, there is no
space for audio visuals, major sign boards or the like.

Just a reminder that this is a Dialogue event, not strictly a showcase. We
are scheduling a major showcase for all hidden-tech companies on May 17 in
Holyoke where you will get a half or a third of a work table for your
business and much more stretch room. More information on that program will
be heading out later in the week.

Looking forward to seeing all of you who can make it next week in
Greenfield. With almost 30 companies indicating they are attending and a
growing list of regional officials and businesses, it should be a fruitful
exchange. All details are posted at www.hidden-tech.net.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech founder, co-chair