[Hidden-tech] Seeking advice on video cards

Ted Trobaugh ftrobaugh at dolcemusic.com
Wed Mar 2 14:47:24 EST 2005

Greetings,

This is for you video pros out there.  I am seeking info on two things:
  1) video capture cards with s-video and/or component video inputs,
including TV out for monitoring
  2) cards with dual-monitor support

If both could be on the same card, that would be super.

I am looking for AGP or PCI under Windows.

I don't need super high-end -- I am not going to use them
professionally.  I want something nice for me.  I have some old VHS
tapes that I want to convert to DVD, as well as some other uses.

I have found nice bundles (really nice bundles, actually), but I don't
need the software -- I just want the card.

Thanks for your input.

Ted Trobaugh

HYPERLINK "http://www.dolcemusic.com"http://www.dolcemusic.com