[Hidden-tech] re: Bank North vs. Bank of Western MAss

prow prow at gis.net
Sat Jun 25 17:38:56 EDT 2005

Sovereign Bank also offers direct connect with Quicken and Quickbooks.

We have a totally free business checking account with up to 300
transactions per month free, no cash handling fees, and great money
market rates. Our  branches in this area are in Chicopee, Westfield,
Springfield, and Forest Park, but we try to make it easy for you to do
business with us and will drive to your location .

Some of you may have met Phil Ledoux, our Chicopee branch manager at the
Hidden-Tech Connect event.  In Westfield, Gretchen Dazelle is the branch
manager. You can reach either of them pledoux at sovereignbank.com or
gdazell at sovereignbank.com

If you are interested in more information, please let me know by email
or phone.  I recently joined Sovereign Bank where I am a Vice President
in the commercial lending area.

Thanks, Heather

Heather R. Row
 (413) 858-8929