[Hidden-tech] JOB POSTING - Senior Programmer / Analyst - ASP.NET

Steve Roszko - BikeReg.com sroszko at BikeReg.com
Tue Jun 14 10:32:24 EDT 2005

Contact information below
Senior Programmer / Analyst - ASP.NET

We're on the cutting edge! Aspen Square Management, one of the nation's 10
largest privately held real estate investment and property management firms
is searching the land for a talented, experienced and forward thinking
Senior Programmer/Analyst to work out of our Western Massachusetts home
office.  The qualified candidate will play an integral part in our 15 member
IT department (3 fully dedicated to software development) that supports
1200+ employees in 27 different states.   Work in an environment where you
are recognized as an integral part of the backbone of our family oriented
company.

This position will entail maintenance, monitoring, troubleshooting,
enhancement, and development of web based software for our internal &
external web sites.  Microsoft visual studio, visual basic, visual basic.net
are required with an emphasis on VB.net.
Knowledge of SQL 2000 and Crystal Reports is also required. A high level of
technical expertise coupled with a desire to work in a team environment is
crucial to this position.  One must also be self directed, goal oriented,
and capable of working in a reactive environment.  College degree and 5
years experience needed.  A portfolio of written code and web sites
developed will be requested.  Please send all resumes, in strict confidence,
to itjobs at aspensquare.com