[Hidden-tech] Web Services

Jeff Lander jefflander at appilistic.com
Tue Jun 7 07:56:51 EDT 2005

With the Hidden-Tech annual meeting just around the corner, it's time for
all of us to be thinking about how this organization can best serve us
during the coming year.  Specifically, I am looking at / thinking about the
web services supplied by this organization (discussion groups, forums,
member search capability, etc.).

- Where can Hidden-Tech help you next?

- What services and programs mean the most to you?

- How do you see Hidden-Tech supporting your business in the long term?

Most of our development has come from volunteer efforts, so we need to focus
on those areas that will be most beneficial.  Your thoughts?

Thanks,

Jeff
JeffLander at appilistic.com
413-568-2673