[Hidden-tech] electric mowers (solar option?)

Peter Irvine peter at peterirvinelaw.com
Sun Jul 24 21:52:29 EDT 2005

Any of you environmentally conscious homeowners have recommendations
on electric lawnmowers, or solar powered mowers?
I thought I heard something about a local company making these.
I've been using a Brill push reel, but if you leave town and let the
grass get too high, it literally won't cut it. At the same time, I'd
prefer to avoid the traditional gas-powered option.
The yard isn't too big, but there's a hill and some obstacles.

Peter Irvine
Law Office of Peter Irvine
76 King Street
Northampton, MA 01060