[Hidden-tech] Calling all verbally creative people

Marcia Yudkin yudkinyudkin at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 23 12:10:47 EDT 2005

Hello all,

As a runup to launching a new service that will create
names and tag lines for companies, I am looking for 10-20
more talented freelance professional namers.  Each person
will receive $100 for brainstorming names on request.  This
could take 10 minutes or 10 hours, but the pay would still
be $100.

While some namers will be marketers with lots of
experience, others will be artists, musicians and writers.
Still others will be highly educated people or professors
who know lots of languages, history, culture, etc.  I'm
hoping to have a wide age range, from teenagers to seniors.

So please pass this message along to anyone who loves
playing around with words and is good at it.

The way to apply to become a namer is to enter my contest
to name a certain company - described at
http://www.yudkin.com/namecontest.htm.  The deadline is
August 31 and there's a $100 prize for the winner.

Thank you.

Marcia Yudkin
Creative Ways
http://www.yudkin.com/marketing.htm