[Hidden-tech] volunteer needed to film

Abenideemail at aol.com Abenideemail at aol.com
Wed Jul 20 14:58:34 EDT 2005

I am looking for a broadcast assistant.

I and my company, Benidee Products,  are sponsoring a fundraising  memory
tournament on September 24th and 25th at the Florence community center.

This is a not for profit event. I am paying for the room, and the prizes  and
hoping to get some sponsors to join in. I do not have funds for anything
beyond those expenses. The charge to entrants is nominal, but some of it  can be
used to defray costs of setup.

My compensation is to gain experience and exposure from the event, and that
would have to be the same for whoever takes on this task. The individual
would film the event and perhaps assist in getting the event broadcast on one of
the local cable stations. It is reasonable to put credits on etc.

The tournament will emphasize illustrations that need to be recalled. So
part of the trick will be in having pictures which are on small cards project
overhead to be seen by the audience, so that they can participate vicariously.
Probably combine use of some sort of overhead projector.

It is possible that if the event proves successful, this could become an
annual national event or potentially a series. In that case whoever does this
will have a leg up on taking on that project.

The rights to this recording would be shared, however, any profits that
could come from it are to be set aside as contributions to schools.  If the  event
works out I hope it will be a little dynamo generating work for our hidden
tech community and the pioneer valley and bringing revenues our way from an
international market.

It should be very interesting work and done properly will  garnish quite a
bit of attention. Wish i could be paying someone to do  this, but hopefully that
time will come.

Thanks
Barry Roth
413 587 9842