[Hidden-tech] Job Posting: mod_perl/Mason/PostgreSQL/DBI Web Developer

Gerard Gualberto ggualberto at tortus.com
Wed Jul 6 16:16:43 EDT 2005

We are seeking a dynamic individual to join our fast-paced,
team-oriented environment. Primary responsibilities will be to develop
online ordering systems and other web-based applications. Applicants
should have programming experience with Perl, mod_perl, and/or Mason as
well as experience interfacing with PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle or other
relational databases and integrating back-end programming with
user-friendly interface design. We are seeking creative individuals who
can quickly integrate new skills and grow with us.

Contact: perl_job at tortus.com <javascript:redir('perl_job at tortus.com')>

--
Gerard Gualberto
Senior Web Applications Developer/Production Supervisor