[Hidden-tech] .Net Developers - Can't Miss This Meeting!

David Marlin dmarlin at metacomet.com
Tue Jan 18 21:54:16 EST 2005

Dear Hidden-Techies:

Pioneer Valley .Net SAPs is having a spectacular meeting this Monday, Jan.
24, at 6:00 pm.  We're fortunate to have Infragistics Technology Evangelist
Andrew Flick coming to speak about the new version of Visual Studio.  Here's
the formal description:

Visual Studio 2005 (Whidbey)
Developers will appreciate the enhancements of Visual Studio .NET 2005,
Code-Named Whidbey, which provides significant enhancements to Application
Development and Deployment. Many common tasks are automated and then
benefits are added for both the Visual Basic Developer and the Visual C#
Developer. This presentation will explore enhancements such as,
code-refractoring, code-snippets, the My Libraries, and easy deployment
through the new Click-Once Technology that are offered in Visual Studio .NET
2005.

For those of you who don't know, Infragistics is one of the most popular and
well-respected component development companies for .Net.  A colleague from
the Burlington, VT .Net group tells me that the Infragistics people give
some of the best technical talks.  If you use .Net, you should not miss
this!

Everyone is welcome - we always have new people show, and we encourage you
to join a great group of people for this talk.

As always, there is a $5.00 suggested donation.  We will serve pizza and
snacks, and we have lots of books and goodies to give away.

For directions, please visit our website (forgive me - it's a bit out of
date but we're working on it!) - www.dotnetsaps.org.

Hope to see you all then!

Sincerely,

David Marlin