[Hidden-tech] REQ: Native Arabic tester(s)

Nick Braak nick at nickbraak.com
Fri Jan 14 15:41:17 EST 2005

Please contact Rachel Alawy, who is based in Hartford. She and her husband
run a Arabic web design and localization business and seem to know their
stuff. Also, according to her bio, she went to Smith, if that helps/matters!

Website http://www.alawy.com/

Nick Braak
Currently at the wrong end of I-84