[Hidden-tech] Problems with Comcast connection

Michael Klatsky michael at maputech.com
Fri Jan 14 15:36:15 EST 2005

Will-

One suggestion -I recently went through something similar although the
issue was an old cable modem which was replaced. That was the big
problem. But I still noticed those types of "little interruptions".

I wanted the modem and my router in the same room- which is about 30 ft
away from the clean cable jack. I used RG59 cable for the run, which is
not recommended as it is too thin.

I switched to RG6 cable for the run and the problems disappeared.

Might not apply- but I figured I'd toss it out there!

--

Sincerely,

Michael Klatsky
MapuTech