[Hidden-tech] requesting volunteer proof readers for HT Web site

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Wed Jan 12 08:58:32 EST 2005

Hi all,

We are actively moving ahead with a number of projects that will make the
HT Web site easier to navigate. Part of the plan is to get more explanatory
text posted in various key spots, but that means we need some proof readers
who can look the site over with a fresh set of eyes. In fact, the whole
site could use a review right now.

Hoping some of you might volunteer to read you way through and alert us to
typos. I often get requests for work or need proof readers myself, so I can
promise that once I know you I will recommend you to others.

If you can do that, please reach me at az at a-zinternational.com.

best,

Amy Zuckerman