[Hidden-tech] Setting up a web forum--request for advice

Shel Horowitz shel at frugalfun.com
Tue Jan 4 07:09:20 EST 2005

I'm thinking of offering forums to my visitors (I've also finally
gone and set up a blog). since my discussion group experience is
almost entirely in e-mail lists, I'd appreciate any advice on
* What features are essential
* How moderated to they have to be (and what's the procedure)
* Anything else you think might be useful

Thanks!
Shel Horowitz - copywriter, marketing consultant, author, speaker
Affordable, effective marketing materials and strategies

Sign the Business Ethics Pledge - Help Change the World
<http://www.principledprofits.com/25000influencers.html>

mailto:shel at frugalfun.com * 800-683-WORD/413-586-2388
http://www.frugalmarketing.com / http://www.principledprofits.com
Books: Grassroots Marketing, Principled Profit, others