[Hidden-tech] 125 completed Skills Survey, but many to go

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Mon Feb 28 18:22:57 EST 2005

Hi all,

The great news is that 125 members will soon have increased their ability
to market themselves throughout the region and beyond because they have
signed into the Hidden-Tech Skills Survey, and hopefully have filled in
their Skills Profiles. Just about half that number also contributed to the
organization by providing some very rough information on money spent and
their customer base.

The sad news is that so few of you, despite calls being made to members,
still need to take advantage of this opportunity. Sure, filling in surveys
is a bit of a pain in the neck. But these are designed to directly benefit
you and Hidden-Tech.

Rich Roth, myself and our survey team -- Heather Row and Jeanne Yocum --
have worked extremely hard for months to make it easier to enter and access
the survey. Please reward our efforts with some input, OK?

There's now a link right from the home page at www.hidden-tech.net and
there are embedded links between the surveys so you no longer have to close
out of one and locate the other. You DO need to save (read submit) each
survey individually.

Hope to see those numbers jumping past the 200 mark this week!

yours,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech founder, co-chair