[Hidden-tech] Testing Ecommerce Sites with Paypal

rich rich at on-the-net.com
Thu Feb 17 20:44:19 EST 2005

We handle it by having two paypal accounts, and then refund
back to the paying account - thereby reversing all fees.

FYI, you can only have a bakn account tied to one paypal account, which you
need to get the money in the account that is doing the paying in the
first place - or you can do one initial transfer that costs you fees.

Rich Roth