[Hidden-tech] Att: Computer trainers, computer consultants

Marcia Yudkin yudkinyudkin at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 14 05:59:43 EST 2005

Hi all,

In my spare-time role as Town Librarian in Goshen, I am
looking for a local person to present a free workshop for
Computer Beginners at the Goshen Library (located in
beautiful downtown Goshen on route 9, up beyond
Williamsburg).  I'd like to schedule this for a Monday
evening in late March and repeat it in July or August when
Goshen's population swells with our summer people.  I am
thinking 7-8:30 pm or 7:30-9 pm.

The purpose is to introduce local people who have never
used a computer (including at least one of our library
workers), probably middle-aged and older, to doing basic
things like:

- getting familiar with the keyboard, monitor and cursor
- setting up a free email account on Yahoo or Hotmail
- sending and receiving email
- searching using Google
- looking for and visiting local businesses' web sites

There's no pay, but there will be ample local publicity for
you and your business for doing this, and for the right
business, this publicity would be helpful.

Please reply to yudkinyudkin at yahoo.com if you are
interested.  Include your URL or information about your
business.  Thank you.

Marcia Yudkin
Author, Web Site Marketing Makeover and 10 other books
www.yudkin.com/mmakeover.htm
Head Mentor, Marketing for More
www.marketingformore.com